The following statements constitute our refund policy.
Tuition Fee Refund:
If you want a refund for your full tuition fee, then you have to apply for the refund before 28 days (4 weeks) of the commencement date of your course.
All applications for a Tuition Fee refund are subject to an administrative charge. This would be detailed on your Invoice or Payment Page.
Method Of Payment:
If for exceptional cases, a refund request is approved; it will strictly be paid in the same method and to the same account as the money was originally received. Evidence of payment and a copy of the bank statement will be required to verify details. This is to comply with money laundering regulations and no exceptions can be made.
Disbursements to 3rd Parties:
Any fees payable by the LSBE on behalf of the student or in connection with the student’s application to a third party (for example, courier fees, Registration fees payable to the awarding organisations, Progression Fees etc.) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Refund Policy-Executive Education Courses
Once payment is received and immediate access to the LSBE Online Study Portal is available to the student, refunds are not available. This does not affect your statutory rights. The immediate accessibility of the LSBE Online Study Portal is only available to the student when payment has been made and funds cleared and any variance of this term shall be upon such terms as the London School of Business & Entrepreneurship dictates.
Please ensure that you choose the exact Course you would like to study before paying for it.
The assessment for the Executive Courses is Quiz based. The Quiz is of a multiple-choice questions variety. There are only three (3) attempts for quizzes as long as payments have been cleared. In exceptional circumstances, the Quiz access can be re-activated if the 80% score is not achieved within the 3 trial attempts.
Refund Policy – Special Bachelor and Master Programmes - Classroom | Live Virtual Trainings
Registration: On the submission of the Registration for any of our Online or Classroom Courses, you are required to pay a Registration Fee. It is only after the payment of your Registration Fee that your Conditional Offer Letter would be processed.
On receiving your Conditional Offer Letter, you are required to pay your Tuition Fee. Please note that full payment must be received prior to the course commencement in order to confirm your place. Only those who have paid the fees in full will be admitted to the course. The tuition fee stated for each programme only covers specifically what has been stated that it covers and LSBE is only responsible for this.
Refund Policy - Top-up Degree Programmes
- All Top-up fees are subject to change by the Universities without any prior notice.
- All degree certificates are issued directly by the Universities.
- Top-up may be delivered by 3rd Party partner institutions or directly by the universities.
- None of the top-up courses is delivered by LSBE.
- LSBE is only responsible for the delivery of Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Diploma Programmes.
- All Top-up Fees paid on behalf of students to the Universities are inclusive of an Administrative charge. This Fee might therefore vary from what the Universities have listed on their website.
- We do not offer a refund for the administrative charge once the service has been delivered, i.e once the student has been successfully placed on to the Top-up Degree.
- Once payment is received and remitted to the affiliate University as well, there is no refund available.