Everything written down below sets out the privacy statement of the use of the LSBE website.
LSBE educational group respects the user’s privacy, and we are entirely committed to safeguarding your data and information.
Automatically collected data
We collect information from the users automatically like any professional or business website.
- Technical information that contains your IP address, browser choice, and operating system that you use while connecting to the internet to access our website
- Browsing information that includes the pages that you visit, how many times you visit our website, and how do you navigate on our website.
The above information is collected to enhance the user experience and proper navigation of our website. Plus, this data does not identify you or used to personally identify you at any place.
You always have a choice to stop cookies to be stored on your computer. To accomplish that, you have to give your browser special instructions from the “Settings.”
However, if you allow cookies to be stored on your computer, then these cookies will expire when you exit from our website on your browser.
If you choose to stop cookies on your browser, then some specific functionalities of our website will stop. Plus, you’ll lose access to some pages on our website.
Cookies are a small piece of information that is stored on your computer when you visit or operate on our website. Plus, cookies do not compromise your security or privacy. These are only stored as random identifier tags on your computer.
How we collect data and use it?
When you ask for some information from us, or you need clarification from us, then you have to provide us with your personal information.
To communicate with you and to send you our newsletter, we will require your name, email address, and some personal identifiers.
When you require the full detail of our services from us, we will need your information along with some personal identifiers, such as education, age, employment, family, and financial details.
When we ask you about your personal data, then it is to provide you with products, services, goods, documents, and information. Our processing method requires your data for errorless delivery of services from our end.
The second reason for personal data collection is the insights that the data provides us. Due to it, we become able to show you relevant advertisements according to your interests. Plus, with your data, we also determine the effectiveness of our advertisements. Thus, it plays an important role in the improvement of our marketing and advertising efforts.
We follow all laws and regulations related to sensitive data. When we have your data, then we ensure that it is completely protected and remains completely private.
Our business is global. That’s why we may have to transfer your data outside of the European Economic Zone. However, during the transfer, we follow all the standard protocols and procedures. So, your data could remain private and protected. Plus, we do not transfer your data to any third party.
During the data transfer process, we use special tools and software. So, your data becomes safe from theft and misuse.
We always ask your permission if we intend to use your data for any other purposes.
Our legal grounds for using your personal data
We abide by the laws and according to them, we have to provide legal grounds for using your personal data.
Our legitimate interests include:
- Promotion of our services
- Marketing of our services
- Advertising our services
- Understanding user behaviour on our website
- Preventing crime or fraud
- Investigating crime or fraud
- Detecting crime or fraud
- Enhancing our services and communication for the benefit of the customer
- Improving our services and communication for the benefit of the customer
- Personalising our services and communication for the benefit of the customer
- Data collection for legal obligations
- Data collection for specific consent: email marketing, etc.
How long we retain your data?
We may retain your personal data as long we think that it serves our purposes. Yet, when the purposes are satisfied, we erase your data from our file.
You have rights on your personal data according to the data protection laws of the UK.
The detail is below.
- You can get all information about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this privacy statement.)
- You can ask us to correct your inaccurate personal information. We will immediately oblige. If you need correction, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data. If we do not have a legal obligation, then we will do so. Plus, we can also anonymise rather than delete your data in special circumstances.
- You can ask us to give you access to your personal data. If we do not have any legal objection, then we will do so. However, we will require a solid reason and proof of identity to give you access to your personal data.
- You can ask us to restrict the processing of your data if there are some errors. According to law, we cannot process inaccurate data in any case.
- You can ask us to review automated decision-making or profiling.
Visitor choice and disclosure
You can unsubscribe from our services at any given time. The process is simple, and you can get all the details on our website along with opting out form. You can also direct us not to disclose your personal data. For that, you can email us at email@example.com.
LSBE is entirely committed to protecting the privacy needs of Children. Also, we recommend parents monitor all activities of their children on the internet. LSBE does not collect any kind of information from Children under the age of 13.
LSBE has implemented security policies, rules, technical measures, and all the necessary steps. As a result, we become able to protect your data from theft and misuse.
Our control of your data follows all the rules and regulations of data protection laws of the UK.
Our website has security measures that prevent unauthorised access, improper use, disclosure, unauthorised modification, unauthorised destruction, and accidental loss of your personal data.
We comply with the UK data privacy legislation. However, data privacy legislation can change at any time. That’s why we recommend you check our privacy statement regularly.
The use of Hyperlinks
We may use third-party website links on our website for your convenience and information. When you follow those links, then you leave our website. Plus, we have not reviewed the content and policies of these third-party websites. That’s why we cannot endorse anything on the website that you reach through hyperlinks.