SALES TRAINING – ESSENTIAL SALES SKILLS (BASIC)
The sales environment is the lifeblood of any organisation and as a result it is extremely competitive, with the competition always looking for an advantage. Keep ahead of the competition by understanding the key behaviours which underpin the 21st Century selling. Learn how to appeal to the modern, sales savvy customer who has increased information to hand.
Those people who are both new to sales and those wanting to refresh their sales approach and revise the fundamental principles of good sales behaviour.
This course will enable participants to:
- Increase sales by building a better rapport with clients
- Help the customer take the buying
- a decision by using a structured approach
- Gain commitment from clients and reap the benefits
- Gain sustainable competitive advantage through creating effective impact
Duration: 1 Day
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Tuition Fee: £700