For many people the thought of making a stand up The presentation is at best daunting and at worst petrifying. However, the vast majority of people in business will, at some time, be required to make a presentation and so they will be required to face up to this challenge. This course is designed to give people the key skills required to deliver a clear effective and professional presentation, while gaining confidence in themselves and their ability to influence others. The day is broken down into an easy to follow, step-by-step sequence. Delegates will have the opportunity to develop and practice delivery in a supportive, helpful environment and hear constructive feedback.
This course is ideal for anyone who has to, or may have to, present to a group and wants to take advantage of a fantastic opportunity to put across views and influence others.
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the vital areas for consideration when first planning a presentation
- Learn and use different techniques for gathering and organising the necessary presentation content
- Utilise the venue they will be presenting in to full effect
- Understand how different visual aids can be used and select the most appropriate for their presentation
- Deliver a presentation without the need for copious notes or a rigid script
- Hold audience interest through verbal and non-verbal Communication
Duration: 2 Days