PRE- MBA ESSENTIALS FOR PROFESSIONAL LEADING TO FULL MBA
You may be able to transform your thinking and working styles, change the way others see you, and gain new leadership and management skills by studying for a Pre-MBA programme leading to an MBA.
As a graduate of this full-time programme, you will be able to build the critical and reflective strategic leadership skills necessary to prosper in an uncertain world. You will be challenged to challenge your assumptions, cultivate flexible thinking, and make informed decisions.
You will have access to learning facilities as a London School of Business & Entrepreneurship MBA student, including a virtual learning environment and an online library, which offers access to other students, lecture notes, and over 100,000 e-books and e-journals.
The course will also take you on a life-changing professional journey that will extend your mind, skills, career potential, and professional network. It is imperative to challenge your assumptions about leadership and management in order to develop a critical, reflexive approach.
Course Code: EXD/MBA
Duration: 3 Months.
Mode of Study: Online/ Blended Learning
- Introduction to Contemporary Business Strategy:Sustainable Business Growth
- Leadership in a Changing World
- Managing Business Operations
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Finance for Strategic Decision-makers
- Research Project including Research Methods
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the principles of accounting, economics, and finance, and apply these principles to business decision-making.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of business decisions and actions, and develop strategies to promote ethical behaviour within an organisation.
- Analyse the external business environment, including market trends, regulatory issues, and global competition, and formulate strategies to adapt to changing conditions.
- Understand the role of human resources management in supporting organisational goals and developing effective teams, and apply key HR concepts to real-world situations.
- Develop effective communication skills, including verbal and written communication, presentation skills, and the ability to work effectively in teams.