MBA DEGREE PATHWAY - LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Bachelors degree is not required for admission, work experience considered
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ format
- Option to pay in instalments every 10 weeks
- Employee Relations
- Contemporary HRM
- Performance Management
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
MBA Top-up Degree Awarding Universities
- Northampton university
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of West Scotland
Duration: 12-24 Months
Tuition fees: Â£3800 â€“ Â£5500
Study Options: (Online | Live Webinars | Blended Learning)
For entry onto the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess
- A learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- A bachelors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 25) with management experience (learners must check with the admissions office regarding this requirement before registration.)
- Provide a CV and Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of original qualification certificates and proof of ID, e.g. Passport
- Applicants will also be invited to attend an online interview
- a laptop or Desktop PC with relevant online learning third-party Softwares, e.g. Zoom
- a webcam and headphones
- internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is the Pathway for the students to pursue their MBA in Human Resource Management. The course enables students to work better on their thesis writing, understanding theory, and practice in academic and professional life. These are some examples of job's that could be in reach if you have completed this course.
· Human resources officer.
· Recruitment consultant.
· Training and development officer.
· Employee relations adviser.
· Life/career coach.
· Management consultant.
· Occupational psychologist.
· Sales executive.
The completion of the diploma will benefit the students to grab some well-paying jobs in the market. They can perform as better Human Resource Managers, create and implement the strategies and deal with the issues in the context of Human resources at the organization. Moreover, it will open up research opportunities for the students and professionals to participate in the field of knowledge.
The companies are demanding Human Resource Professionals who have skills for resolving employee conflict and improving employee turnover. The course provides practical knowledge to the learners. It builds skills to establish interaction and communicate with other fellows. The communication skills will help learners when they start working in companies in the future. The course makes learners a better negotiator, which is a must for a Human Resource Professional. Thus, the course develops all the required skills of Human Resource experts.At a MBA top-up stage, learners need to do an independent research project according to their choice under the guidance of an experienced supervisor. It builds competitive skills in learners so they can achieve higher level posts in the same field.