LEVEL 8 DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed to develop and implement effective strategies across ambitious growing organisations. Strategic management is for Executive Directors, Senior Managers, and those who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective corporate performance.
The qualification rationale is to provide recognition for those who wish to develop their abilities within the business. The Diploma outcomes look to develop the skills required by organisations globally to provide excellent service and elevate their status and credibility
The qualification creates learning that advances organisations' thought leadership, offering conceptual and practical insights applicable in today’s and tomorrow companies.
Furthermore, we look to develop the senior managers, directors, executives, and leaders of the future by creating and delivering learning appropriate for the industry
Course Code: LSBE/DOC/DSML
Awarded by: QUALIFI
Credit Hours: 160
Accredited by: Ofqual (UK Government) Regulated Qualification
Duration: 06- 12 Months
Mode of Study: Online/ Blended Learning
Course Assessment: Research Based Assignments
- Leadership Qualities and Practice
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Communication
- Culture and its Impact on Strategy
- Research Methods
Learners are encouraged to gain skills, knowledge, and understanding that will enable them to achieve their goals and aspirations through the Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Among their careers are HR, Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Banking, and Health care services. Additionally, you will be able to study our (Direct entry to the Thesis Stage) to develop an academic or research career anywhere in the world.
- The applicant must be 18 years or older at the start of the course.
- Must have achieved a recognised UK or overseas qualification (equivalent)
- Must have completed 12 years of education. If completed 10 years of education then at least demonstrate a Level 3 qualification with minimum 'C' or 'Pass' grades in Mathematics and English.
- Provide relevant Local Board of Examination results from the home country, which must include at least 'C' Grade in English and 4 other subjects.
- Mock Examination Result can also be accepted for initial Conditional Admission, pending the release of the Board of Examination Result. (This will be assessed on a case by case basis.)
- Mature Learners (21 years or older) with work experience in management or supervisory roles.
(This will also be assessed on a case by case basis.)
Applicants will also be required to complete the following:
- Provide a CV and Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of original qualification certificates and proof of ID, e.g. Passport
- Applicants will also be invited to attend an online interview
English Language Requirements
If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country then s/he must provide evidence of English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 5.5. We also accept other standard English tests and qualifications, as long as they meet the minimum requirements of your course. If a learner doesn't meet the English language requirements then s/he can achieve the required level by successfully completing a pre-sessional English course before starting the main course.
To complete the course, students should have access to:
- a laptop or Desktop PC with relevant online learning third-party Softwares, e.g. Zoom
- a webcam and headphones
- internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)