LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Get a fantastic introduction to teaching with our education and training qualification. If you’ve ever considered a career in teaching but weren’t sure where to start, then the LSBE Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a great way to give yourself and introduction to the role.
Designed for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE colleges, independent training providers or local authorities, the qualifications can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession
- Individuals currently working as assessors, who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching
- The qualification is also supported by the Education and Training Foundation, and can either support a role in the workplace or prepare learners to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level.
Course Code: LSBE/AWD/EDUT
Awarded by: LSBE
Credit Hours: 12
Accredited by: Ofqual (UK Government) Regulated Qualification
Duration: 03 Months
Mode of Study: Online/ Live Virtual Sessions/Webinars
Course Assessment: Research Based Assignments
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Facilitate Learning and Development for Individuals
- Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
What You Will Learn?
- Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understand and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals
- Facilitate learning and development in groups
- Understand assessment in education and training
- Understand the principles and practices of assessment
This qualification is designed for learners aged 19 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. Centres are responsible for ensuring that this qualification is appropriate for the age and ability of learners.
The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be assessed on an individual basis.
In certain circumstances, individuals with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.