This course will help you understand what people see, hear and feel when communicating with others. It raises awareness of the importance of tone and body language within the communication process. Are you really communicating what you want to communicate? Do you really say what you want to say in the right way? It is very hard to communicate effectively; this course will help give confidence to enable people to communicate the right words, in the right tone and with the most impact. It is not just about communicating in the workplace - it is about communicating effectively with everyone we meet in our lives. The way we communicate can make a real difference to career prospects, to getting the job done, and to relationships. The training is given in a supportive and interactive environment, it gives people attending the chance to think about not only how they behave but how others behave and communicate.
People who would like their everyday communications to be more productive. It is for people who realise that success often depends on how we communicate with others and wish to enhance this skill.
This course will enable participants to:
- Realise the impact that positive working relationships can have on performance
- Understand different behaviours and how they affect ourselves and others
- Understand the importance of being a good listener and questioner
- Deal with difficult situations by communicating clearly and calmly
- Be more effective when talking to the boss, peers, colleagues and family
- Present a confident, professional image consistently which can enhance your career
Duration: 2 Days