Our online courses are perfect for those planning a future as a business executive or someone with the dream of starting up, becoming their own boss. Online courses are also an excellent option for large organisations wishing to offer development opportunities to valued staff members.
Any employee who is asked to compile a report or put information ideas or recommendations in writing. Those who feel they would like to improve their written communication skills will also benefit from the workshop.
- Why put things in writing?
- The Aims of a Report
- How people like to read reports?
- Different types of report layout
- Handling technical information, fact & figures Developing a clear writing style
- Practical exercises on report writing
- Presenting the report
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the sections of a report and their purpose
- Select an appropriate report structure
- Write using a style appropriate for the report’s objectives
- Avoid ambiguity and points of confusion in reports
- Make clear and well supported recommendations.
Duration: 1 Days