MBA DEGREE PATHWAY - LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Level 7 Diploma in Project Management aims to provide learners with the knowledge, understanding, and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context and to lead change within organisations.
Level 7 Diploma in Project Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Enhance business practices by applying theoretical knowledge of management too complex and current business issues.
- In order to prepare learners for senior roles in project management in their organisation, learners should critically reflect on their leadership skills.
- Education and training should be viewed as a lifelong learning process
- Learn about current research in the field of project management and leading-edge practices
- Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan and implement consultancy projects in a group context
- Generate originality and enterprise in approaching complex PR issues
- Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards a new contribution to knowledge in a chosen field of management.
Course Code: LSBE/PGD/PRM/MBA/TOP-UPAwarded by: QUALIFI
Credit Hours: 120
Accredited by: Ofqual (UK Government) Regulated Qualification
Duration: 09-12 Months
Mode of Study: Online/ Live Virtual Sessions/Webinars
Course Assessment: Research Based Assignments
- Critical Issues: Strategic Framework for Understanding Risk and Resilience Building
- Engineering Systems Views of Supply Chain Resilience
- Sector Specific Supply Chain Resilience Management
- Ethical and Social Supply Chain Management
- Critical Issues: Supply Chain Crime, Corruption and Terrorism
- Critical Issues: Management of Supply Chains during Natural Disasters, Climate Change and Pandemics
Course Code: LSBE/PGD/PRM/MBA/TOP-UPAwarded by: Depending on the University Selection
Credit Hours: 60
Duration: 06-09 Months
Mode of Study: Online/Blended Learning
- Business Research Methods
- Dissertation Project
MBA Top-up Degree Awarding Universities
- UK | European Partner Universities
- Northampton university (Gold Rank Teaching Standards)
- Anglia Ruskin University (Silver Rank Teaching Standards)
- University of West Scotland (Silver Rank Teaching Standards)
What you will Learn?
- To understand and apply the principles of project management in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of project management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of project management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
For entry onto the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess
- A learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- A bachelors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 25) with management experience (learners must check with the admissions office regarding this requirement before registration.)
Applicants will also be required to complete the following:
- Provide a CV and Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of original qualification certificates and proof of ID, e.g. Passport
- Applicants will also be invited to attend an online interview
English Language Requirements
If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country then s/he must provide evidence of English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.0. We also accept other standard English tests and qualifications, as long as they meet the minimum requirements of your course. If a learner doesn't meet the English language requirements then s/he can achieve the required level by successfully completing a pre-sessional English course before starting the main course.
To complete the course, students should have access to:
- a laptop or Desktop PC with relevant online learning third-party Softwares, e.g. Zoom
- a webcam and headphones
- internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)