LEVEL 8 DOCTORATE IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP PRACTICE
The Level 8 Diploma is equivalent to advanced graduate study which is also known as the Doctorate.
Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 8 (accredited by Qualifi, UK) qualification is created for developing and executing effective strategies across ambitious growing organizations. Strategic management is for Executive Directors and Senior Managers and for those who have the authority and personal motivation to translate organizational strategy into effective corporate representation.
The Diploma challenges ambitious or contemporary directors and senior managers to build knowledge and understanding in strategic direction and administration and focus growth and execution across all levels of an organisation, making it competitive and responsive to future businesses.
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Potential (20 credits)
- Managing Strategic Change (20 credits)
- Project Development, Planning and Management (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Design and Methodologies (40 credits)
- Developing Research Capability (20 credits)
Optional units: Choose any THREE
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
Duration: 12-24 Months
Tuition fees: Â£3800 â€“ Â£5500
Study Options: (Online | Live Webinars | Blended Learning)
To be considered eligible for this qualification, applicants will need to meet all of the following criteria
- provide proof of a relevant postgraduate degree
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in a business-related subject
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Must hold/have held a position at senior management level which is capable of supporting the achievement of the programme learning outcomes, including the professional research project.
The objective of the OTHM Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice qualification is to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
The qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed learners with tools and motivation to continue learning, developing, and reflecting on practice throughout their careers.