LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The aim of the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study. The qualification is designed to ensure that each learner has an opportunity to build sector knowledge and learn current skills and practices in computer systems, networks, coding, website development, mobile communications, cyber security and social media for business.
Course Code: LSBE/UND/DIT-03
Credit Hours: 120
Awarded by: QUALIFI
Duration: 06-12 Months
Tuition Fees (Online): £1500
Tuition Fee (Blended Leaning): £2000
Instalment Option Available: Yes
Mode of Study: Online/ Blended Learning
Assessment Method: Research Based Assignments
- Computer Systems
- Coding and Website Development Networks
- Mobile Communications
- Cyber Security
- Social Media for Business
Students of the Management and Information Technology program will have a full spectrum of courses from both Management and Computer Science. The wide variety of course options prepares our students to meet industry needs.
- Process Coordinator
- Computer Support Analyst
- Software Testing Intern
- Community development
- IT Planning Analyst
- Business/Systems Analyst
- SEO Specialist/li>
- Project Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Information Specialist/li>
- Social Media Coordinator
Entry Requirements Applicant must possess the following for entry into Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through a centre interview and applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK higher education postgraduate programmes. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
- Provide a CV and Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of original qualification certificates and proof of ID, e.g. Passport
- Applicants will also be invited to attend an online interview
English Language Requirements
If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country then s/he must provide evidence of English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 5.5. We also accept other standard English tests and qualifications, as long as they meet the minimum requirements of your course. If a learner doesn't meet the English language requirements then s/he can achieve the required level by successfully completing a pre-sessional English course before starting the main course.
To complete the course, students should have access to:
- a laptop or Desktop PC with relevant online learning third-party Softwares, e.g. Zoom
- a webcam and headphones
- internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)