LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT AND STUDY SKILLS
The qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The qualification is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 120 credits.
Course Code: LSBE/UND/DBMS-03
Awarded by: QUALIFI
Credit Hours: 120
Accredited by: Ofqual (UK Government) Regulated Qualification
Duration: 06- 12 Months
Mode of Study: Online/ Blended Learning
Course Assessment: Research Based Assignments
- An Introduction to the Business Environment Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- English for University Studies
- Communication and Cultural Skills for University
Optional units: Choose any Three
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
A business management degree prepares you for a career in business, which can apply to any sector or industry. Try to decide on the area you want to work in and aim to get relevant work experience.
- Business adviser
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Corporate investment banker
- Chartered management accountant
- Business development manager
- Actuarial analyst
- Supply chain manager
Entry Requirements Applicant must possess the following for entry into Level 3 Diploma in Business, Management and Study Skills
- Qualifications at Level 2
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
- Provide a CV and Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of original qualification certificates and proof of ID, e.g. Passport
- Applicants will also be invited to attend an online interview
English Language Requirements
If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country then s/he must provide evidence of English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 5.5. We also accept other standard English tests and qualifications, as long as they meet the minimum requirements of your course. If a learner doesn't meet the English language requirements then s/he can achieve the required level by successfully completing a pre-sessional English course before starting the main course.
To complete the course, students should have access to:
- a laptop or Desktop PC with relevant online learning third-party Softwares, e.g. Zoom
- a webcam and headphones
- internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)