The CompTIA Cloud+ qualification is ideal for you if you're eager to improve your understanding of the techniques necessary to develop and manage cloud technologies safely.CompTIA Cloud+ is a worldwide certification that certifies the abilities required to create and operate secure cloud environments that support business processes and data availability.
Without regard to platform, CompTIA Cloud+ is the first performance-based IT certification that considers cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of larger IT system operations. Migrating to the cloud opens up new possibilities for deploying, optimising, and protecting mission-critical applications and data storage. CompTIA Cloud+ certifies the technical abilities required to protect these important assets.
- Identifying Cloud Computing Characteristics
- Identifying Cloud Service Models
- Identifying Cloud Deployment Models
- Understanding Cloud Shared Responsibility
- Business Case for Cloud Computing
- Service Level Agreements
- Managing Cloud Costs
- Cloud Feasibility
- Solving Business Problems with the Cloud
- Cloud Migration Strategies
- Laws, Regulations, and Security Standards
- Cloud Service Provider Compliance
- Business Requirements and Cloud Solutions
- Storage Media
- Cloud Storage Configuration
- Databases in the Cloud
- Content Delivery Networks
- Cloud Network Components
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Load Balancing
- Virtualisation in the Cloud
- Cloud Virtual Machine Components
- High-Performance Computing
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Application Containers
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Development in the Cloud
- Software Testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Cloud Resource Deployment
- Data Integrity and Message Authentication
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Assets and Threats
- Threat Mitigation
- Security Testing and Auditing
Following this training, you will:
- Learn about cloud architecture and design.
- Implement cloud services and solutions.
- Maintain, protect, and optimise a cloud infrastructure successfully.
- Troubleshoot typical cloud management problems
The career prospects include: finding chances to implement, enhance, and safeguard crucial programmes and data storage. Securely manage enterprise data across several cloud environments. Developing procurement and integration best practises. When necessary, do cloud technology patching.Salary
Average salary junior cloud engineer £23k
Average salary you can earn £56k
Average salary senior cloud architect £89k high £56k
You may make an average of £55,800.00 every year.
- Possess between 24 and 36 months of practical experience working as a systems administrator or in IT networking
- Knowledge of any key server virtualization hypervisor technologies
- Familiarity with cloud service models
- IT service management expertise
- Have practical knowledge of at least one IaaS platform, either public or private
- CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Server+ certifications are recommended but not required.
The following materials are necessary for students to finish the course: A laptop or desktop PC with appropriate third-party online learning software, such as Zoom You will also need a camera, headphones, and internet speeds of at least 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended range of 1.5 Mbps (up/down).
What exactly is the CompTIA Cloud+ certification?
A worldwide certification known as CompTIA Cloud+ attests to a person's proficiency in deploying and automating cloud security environments that enable the high reliability of corporate systems and data.What are the prerequisites for the CompTIA Cloud+ certification?
CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications are required, or extensive knowledge in operating systems and networking is required.What is the pattern of the examination for CompTIA Cloud+?
- The number of questions is 90.
- Question Types
- Performance-based and multiple-choice
- 90-minute test duration
- 750 for passing (on a scale of 100-900)
CompTIA Cloud+ Certification is valid for 3 years after the examination.Exactly what kind of job can I do after earning my CompTIA Cloud+ Certification?
The following infrastructure roles are suitable for CompTIA Cloud+ certification:
- Cloud expert Systems engineer
- Engineer for the cloud
- Senior network administrator
- System administrator senior
The U.S. DoD has given CompTIA Cloud+ approval to comply with directive 8570.01-M requirements and ISO 17024 standards.How can I receive career counselling to help me acquire a job after Cloud+?
There is a Job guidance here where students may view several career options in various sectors that are available following CompTIA Cloud+.