COMPTIA ADVANCED SECURITY PRACTITIONER (CASP+)
The CompTIA Sophisticated Security Practitioner satisfies the enterprise's rising need for advanced IT security. CASP+ tests candidates' critical thinking and judgement across a wide range of security disciplines, and demands them to apply unambiguous solutions in complicated contexts.
With global information security risks on the rise, organisations are keen to acquire certified professionals with top-tier cyber security expertise. The CASP+ certification confirms these specific talents and will help you advance in your profession. You must be informed, versatile, and able to adapt to changing circumstances if you want to further your job in cyber security. The present cyber security job market necessitates specialised expertise in order to fix through specialised hacks and construct strong solutions.
- Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
- Assess and Mitigate Risk
- Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
- Facilitate Collaboration Across Business Units
- Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
- Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
- Analyse Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
- Implement Authentication and Authorisation Technologies
- Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
- Select Cryptographic Techniques
- Implement Cryptography
- Select Host Hardware and Software
- Harden Hosts
- Virtualise Servers and Desktops
- Protect Boot Loaders
- Implement Mobile Device Management
- Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
- Planning Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
- Planning Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
- Implementing Advanced Network Design and Network Security Controls
- Implement Security throughout the Technology Lifecycle
- Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
- Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Implement Application Security Control
- Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
- Select Technical Deployment Models
- Integrate Cloud-Augmented Security Services
- Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
- Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
- Integrate Enterprise Applications in a Secure Architecture
- Select Security Assessment Methods
- Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
- Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
- Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
The only practical, performance-based certification in cybersecurity at the advanced skill level available to practitioners—not managers—is CASP+.
CASP+ trains applicants for the following positions:
- Architect for security.
- Engineer in security.
- Lead technical analyst.
- Engineer in application security.
Having a CASP+ certification will unquestionably express that you are a cybersecurity professional who wants to be quickly recognised for your knowledge and technical abilities.Salary
The US Bureau of Labour Statistics classifies the employment positions covered by CASP+ as computer network architects. The number of employment in this category is predicted to increase by more than 6% by 2026, with a typical salary of $104,650 in 2022.
A minimum of 10 years of IT administration experience, with at least five of those years being spent directly managing technical security. CASP+ is Ideal for cyber security/information security professionals, information security analysts, security architects, cyber security risk managers, and risk analysts.
- All names on the submitted identity paperwork must perfectly match the names of the registered candidates.
- Candidates who are seeking to take their CASP+ test outside of their country of origin must produce identification that is accepted in the nation in which they are attempting to take the exam.
- Only original paperwork, not photocopies, may be given
Why should I pursue CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification training?
Your abilities are validated by certification, which also demonstrates that you have completed the training's material. The chosen qualifying certificate for new career cybersecurity workers is CompTIA Security+, which has become the accepted practice for starting a career in security.What is the minimum score required to pass CASP+?
Candidates will only be informed of their status as passed or failed because there is no predetermined % for a passing score. CompTIA will send you a congratulations email if you pass the exam. The given score report indicates the test sections you did well on.What is exam format?
- Count of Questions 90 questions maximum
- Question Types
- Multiple-choice and performance-based assessments
- Test duration: 165 minutes
- Passing Grade
- This test does not have a scaled score; it is solely pass/fail.
Candidates who initially fail the test are given a 24-hour window in which to retake it. (CompTIA doesn't require a waiting period). When taking the test a third time, students must wait 14 calendar days if they fail it the first two times.What are the jobs after passing CASP+?
CASP+-Related Jobs are:
- SOC Manager.
- Security Analyst.
- Security Architect.
- Senior Security Engineer.